Free Craft Skin 3D Live Wallpaper apk Latest Version



Craft Skin 3D Live Wallpaper apk Description


Craft Skin 3D Live Wallpaper apk | This is a 3D live wallpaper of your Minecraft skin! put your username in for minecraft and show off your skin as your wallpaper!

*****This is a BETA version*****
Please e-mail me of any bug and avoid negative reviews! This live wallpaper will up updated constantly to support more features!

***If your skin does not load. please email me or post in forum and let me know what skin your using***

I can be reached at XDA
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1719418

* To keep this live wallpaper FREE I have implemented ads. Completing the ad once will stop is from coming back forever!

Website: www.novaspirit.com
Email: novaspirit@novaspirit.com






0 comments:

Post a Comment