Bug Fix My KODAK Moments apk Fast Download



My KODAK Moments apk Description


My KODAK Moments apk | Turn your Mobile Photos into Memories.

My KODAK MOMENTS gives you the freedom to do more with your smartphone photos when and where you want. Simply download the My KODAK MOMENTS App., select your photo(s) and create one of a kind photo products for pick up at your local Target store. Choose 4x6, 5x7 Quick Books (high quality hard-bound photo book that features one borderless photo per page), photo greeting cards or photos up to 8x10

Already in store? Wirelessly connect and transfer your photos to any Wi-Fi enabled KODAK Picture Kiosk to create prints, enlargements, photo books and more simply and securely.

Wi-Fi enabled kiosks are available at CVS/Pharmacies, Target, Bartell Drugs in the U.S. and Officeworks in Australia






0 comments:

Post a Comment