New Wedding Photo Frames apk Latest Version



Wedding Photo Frames apk Description


Wedding Photo Frames apk | ★★★★★BEST WEDDING PHOTO FRAMES FOR ANDROID★★★★★
Apply lovely, romantic frames to your wedding photos.
Choose photo from gallery or take new photo with camera, select a frame and generate your wedding photo frames.

****FEATURES****
+ Apply color effects to your photo.
+ Share photo with your friends via facebook, twitter, email, sms...
+ Over 60 wonderful frames.
+ Very easy to use

****USER REVIEWS****
★★★★★ Valerie. I love it I'm using it for my wedding invitations
★★★★★ Lovable item Really i am enjoying thisapp. very much. It is very surprising when we show friend's wedding photos with this app...
★★★★★ Loving the frames for my wedding pictures Great App best wedding frames.
★★★★★ Wedding frames. Their awesome, thank you enjoy expermenting with all the different ones
★★★★★ Really nice. I have made some really pretty wedding pictures. Thanks for the app. Really fun 5 stars from me.

****LASTEST UPDATE NOTE****
To keep this app 100% free forever, you will receive the ads notifications. This will help me bring you more updates and cool apps like this. The permissions added are needed for it. So it's not spam or virus, don't worry about new permission update. Thank you for using my app.






0 comments:

Post a Comment